Reliance Jio Ussd Codes 2017 – Check your reliance jio balance , data packs and tariff details with the help of these codes. As you all know Jio preview offer was till December 2016 only and has expired now. During the Jio preview offer , there was no need of checking balance and using ussd codes. But as per now, you have to recharge your data packs and check jio balance ussd code. You don’t get free 4G data now and instead you have to go for data packs . Here is list of reliance jio data packs . You could use this list to select best one for you. Now you can check data pack using these reliance jio ussd codes.
There are various aternatives too . Perform these in case you are having difficulty using jio ussd codes.
Reliance Jio Ussd Codes 2017
[table id=86 /]
Check Out :: 10 Best Android Photo Editor Apps [ Beautiful ]
Check Jio balance via SMS and ussd
- Dial *333# and check your main balance.
- To recieve balance via sms , use this method . Type MBAL and send it to 55333 ( toll free ). You won’t be charged for sending sms as it is a toll free number.
Check Out :: Top 15 Free Best Lockscreen For Android
Check Data balance remaining
- There is no as such defined jio data balance ussd code for the same . But you can try disconnecting internet . It will tell you data balance remaining in your pack , and information about data consumed in last session.
- Either you can use My Jio app to check data balance for tracking data usage and data balance.
- Alternate way to check data usage on Jio
- Open setting in your android phone.
- Click on ‘data usage’
- There you can check the consumed 4G data & you can also set reminder to particular GB.
Check Out :: Best Android Music Player [ Download ][ Free ]
For more information on Reliance Jio Ussd Codes 2017 you can contact on reliance toll free number 198 or check out customer care numbers from Reliance. If you are facing any problem in checking reliance 4G Balance or have any queries do comment below in the space provided also let me know what you think.